- refusingtobeaman said: I like your body so much :3 I’m so glad to hear its the best you’ve felt about it.
- moneyforrope said: Makes perfect sense. I found the same thing, when I finally started to accept and love my body, I felt like I could be doing more for it, and for the first time in my life actually felt a desire to exercise.
- moneyforrope likes this
- adidasbolshevik likes this
- youvereadthatillbegone likes this
- lemongrabxvx said: LIFT WEIGHTS! i want to start lifting weights so bad!
- lemongrabxvx likes this
- winter-legs posted this
My name is Belinda.
I'm a 6'1", ginger, feminist, vegan Social Science undergrad
residing in Adelaide, Australia,
and this is what I look like.
I’ve never really been interested in fitness but recently I’ve kind of found myself wanting to get fit? I don’t care about being thin and it has nothing to do with losing weight, as I currently weigh the most I ever have while at the same time feeling better about my body than I ever have. However, I want to feel good physically. If that makes sense. And also I kind of want to put on some muscle so I can feel bad ass and even more threatening to straight cis men. Ha.